Monday, September 06, 2004

A clove of garlic, a pinch of Kosher Salt and a lot of laughter!

There are a few ingredients that go in just about everything I cook.
Garlic: well, I'm Italian, what do you expect??
Kosher Salt: brings out the flavors in things.
Laughter: well, everything is better with laughter.

Earlier this year when shopping to decorate the new apartment I would be moving into, I came across somthing for the kitchen. For some reason, it made me laugh. Though this was not really how I had planned to decorate my kitchen, the laughter this provided settled it. The "Fat Chefs" would soon be moving in as well.

I don't know what exactly it is about them. I just like them. And they make me laugh. So instead of some boring picure of fruit and plain colored towels, the Fat Chefs can be seen hanging around my kitchen with their buddy the Frog Scrubby Holder:

-Pix :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I love it! My mom's kitchen has got chickens that are each a different pattern ... zebra, leopard, spotted, tiger, etc. They're so goofy lookin, hanging around the kitchen everywhere. She planned on doing something more serious in there, as well, but the color scheme was right on the chickens, and its really visually appealing ... and when you take a closer look, its comical, and not some boring frilly fruit pattern. love it!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home