Friday, July 16, 2004

Welcome to Pixie's Mise En Place

Well, every great blog has to have an attractive opening post. Something catchy. Something to make you all want to come back and read more. The proverbial "hook".
 
As it happens, I sit here staring at a blank screen, wondering what in the world I could say to entice you to come back and read all of the things on which I have suddenly drawn a complete blank.
 
So here it is, an opening post, no hook, line, nor sinker.
 
Catch ya later!
 
-Pix
 
(P.S. Wow there were way too many fishing puns in that post. I think I need more of my "Brain Tea")
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Cocles said...

Congrats. I know I'll be back. ;)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Site Admin said...

Ok I've added you to my RSS news reader so I'll know the second a new post occurs (sometimes I need to get a life).

4:14 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

WTF? I am behind the times....

8:41 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Well, I was just watching a Saturday morning cooking show with Julia, and they demonstrated and explained "Mise En Place." I just thought of you and decided to post on the subject. Now i just need my Mise En Place to study for finals.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home